WHO WE ARE
iCare Health Options offers a full continuum of healthcare third party administrative services such as: network management, claims processing, credentialing, utilization management, HEDIS outreach programs and much more. We have over 30 years of successful operating experience in partnering with managed care companies to administer health benefits such as ophthalmic, optometric, podiatric and medical transportation for major healthplans.
Due to our dedication and investment in technology we are able to offer our network providers innovative technology based-tools, enabling them to focus on quality care. In turn, our network provider’s time is spent focusing on patients care and not on paperwork.
Please see our website for more information: www.icarehealthoptionstpa.org
We are seeking a full-time entry level candidate to join the Business Analytics Team. The department specializes in data reconciliation, data analysis, and reporting. The position plays a versatile role in supporting the departments of Finance, Accounting, and Claims Operations, as well as collaborating with IT to deliver business enhancement projects.
- Reconcile, for each set of health insurance plans, patient membership data and dollar-receipts-per-member
- Calculate monthly dollars-paid-per-member payments to physicians
- Assist the Accounting department with weekly claims payment processing
- Audit monthly claims to-be-paid and paid to physicians
- Prepare and convert monthly financial and operational data into profitability and efficiency reports for the Executive Team
We Expect Candidates to be:
- Analytical and logical
- Interested in the healthcare industry
- Clear and concise with all forms of business communications
- Organized in thought and the workspace
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Accounting, or Management Information Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Related work experience
- Microsoft SQL Querying
- Report Writing—Crystal Reports, PowerBI, Cognos, QlikView, Tableau, SSRS, or comparable business intelligence reporting tools
At iCare Health Options we are a dedicated family of professionals with a strong desire to deliver quality services to our clients and their customers. We promote from within and offer internal advancement opportunities. For this role we offer a competitive pay rate and
benefits package. We provide the resources, training and support you need to be successful!
Our associates enjoy a fun and team oriented environment.
Other benefits of the role include:
- Paid Time off program
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Healthcare Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Location: Doral, FL
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00 am-5:00 pm
[cl-popup title=”Apply” btn_label=”Apply” align=”center”]