WHO WE ARE
iCare Health Options offers a full continuum of healthcare third party administrative services such as: network management, claims processing, credentialing, utilization management, HEDIS outreach programs and much more. We have over 30 years of successful operating experience in partnering with managed care companies to administer health benefits such as ophthalmic, optometric, podiatric and medical transportation for major healthplans.
Due to our dedication and investment in technology we are able to offer our network providers innovative technology based-tools, enabling them to focus on quality care. In turn, our network provider’s time is spent focusing on patients care and not on paperwork.
Please see our website for more information: www.icarehealthoptionstpa.org
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our Support Services team. What we look for in a candidate is someone who exhibits a pleasant attitude and willingness to help others. These traits are essential in assisting our customers in a friendly and respectful manner. In addition to people skills, we encourage our representatives to be goal-oriented and express a desire to learn new tools and skillsets. Ideal candidates are positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and computer savvy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct communications with members, providers and health plans.
- Confirmation of benefits and eligibility information to members, providers and health plans.
- Provide confirmation of participating providers in the network.
- Provide claim status to members, clients and providers
- Resolves problems by identifying the customer’s complaint; selecting and explaining the best resolution for the issue; escalates to upper management when necessary.
- Keep managers informed of any issues that may require their attention in order to avoid or resolve an existing problem.
- Apply knowledge, experience, common sense, and critical thinking to all issues being dealt with. Multi task and prioritize
- Respond to general inquiries from members and providers (plan benefits, limits, co-pays, deductibles, policy procedures, reimbursements, etc.). Redirect callers when necessary
- Follow up until completion on all issues that are not resolved on the initial contact, keep parties updated on steps and actions taken.
- Service the maximum number of callers in the quickest and most efficient way without sacrificing the quality of the service.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 1+ years Customer Service experience in Healthcare or related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent certification
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage effectively
- Must be computer literate and able to quickly navigate in a windows PC environment
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Must be organized, assertive and patient
- Experience with Optometry, Ophthalmology and or Podiatry specialties.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
At iCare Health Options we are a dedicated family of professionals with a strong desire to deliver quality services to our clients and their customers. We promote from within and offer internal advancement opportunities. For this role, we offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package. We provide the resources, training and support you need to be successful! Our associates enjoy a fun and team oriented environment.
Other benefits of the role include:
- Paid Time off program
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Healthcare Insurance
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
Location: Doral, FL
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:15 am-5:00 pm
[cl-popup title=”Apply” btn_label=”Apply” align=”center”]